|Do I have to do Level Verification?||
Withdrawal limit increases as you level upgrades [Go to check withdrawal limit]
＊ UzNEX services can be used the same regardless of the level.
＊ Please apply for the level according to the withdrawal limit you want to use.
|What documents are required for level authentication?||
1. Level 0: Automatically granted during membership registration, no additional documents required .
2. Level 1: Mobile phone and email authentication, no additional documents required
3. Level 2: Non-face-to-face ID (passport or driver's license) / Memo (please fill in request date)
4. Level 3: Copy of Bankbook
|How can I do level authentication?||Level can be started from level 0 to level 3 when signing up. Please go to the homepage and login → click your email account → click Authentification and proceed with each step of authentication.
[Go straight to Level Certification]
|I do not receive SMS||If you do not receive an SMS verification text, please check the following: 1. double check that you have entered your mobile number correctly. 2. Please shut down and restart the phone and request authentication again. ■ Cancel Blocked Number -Android: Text message access → upper right: click on the mark → Settings → Block → check the blocked message -IPhone: Go to Settings → Call → Call Blocker and Caller ID * The blocking confirmation method may differ depending on the model, so please check the confirmation method. * If the spam blocking APP is installed, the APP can also block it. ※ Precautions -SMS verification text may not be sent depending on the country. -If you still can not receive the message, please contact UzNEX Customer Center.|
|I don`t receive verification email.||Email providers sometimes block unrecognized IP addresses to prevent spam. If this happens, check your spam mailbox and turn off spam to receive your mail|
|Your identity authentification (KYC) has been declined.||
Identity authentication is through registered information and the documents you provided, but you may be denied in the following cases: 1. The photo and letters on the ID card must be clearly visible.
2. The letters on the note must be clearly visible.
3. Photos taken prior to the date they are submitted will be returned. Please refer to the link below for more details.